Akhni Biryani is a traditional dish of Bangladesh. Usually cooked with beef or mutton …
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour
- Sugarcane rice 2 kg
- 4 kg of meat,
- 2 kg of chopped onion,
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder,
- The amount of hot spices,
- Tomatoes 1 kg,
- 10-12 hours of green chillies,
- Garlic 200 g,
- Adabata 200 grams
- 50 grams of white mustard,
- 50 grams of peanuts,
- 200 grams of coconut powder
- 3 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 cup of oil,
- 1 cup of ghee,
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder,
- 1 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 2 cup Sour yogurt
- The amount of salt and hot water.
Blend in a frying pan
- Mouth slit cardamom
- 10, 4 pieces of cinnamon
- 10 cloves,
- Nutmeg 1,
- Jayatri 2 tablespoons,
- Shahi cumin 2 teaspoons,
- Keora 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of rose water.
- Rice and meat should be washed and drained.
- Apart from frying and blending the meat without hot water, the above ingredients should be put in the oven with spices, oil and ghee.
- The meat should be cooked over medium heat.
- Shake occasionally.
- When it is boiled, pour the rice over the meat and cook for five minutes.
- Now you have to give adequate amount of hot water.
- On the other hand, its spices should be fried in a pan and powdered.
- When the water of rice and meat is dry, it should be soaked with powdered spices.
- When the rice boils, you have to give keora and rose water.
- You have to slow down for a while.
- In a large bowl, spread the barista with the akhni biryani and serve.