You can make tasty ice cream at home to cope with the heat of summer. chocolate ice cream can be used chocolate syrup and ice cream can be made at home. Let’s know how to make a nice tasty ice cream …
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Refrigerate for 8-9 hours.
Chocolate ice cream
- Two and a half cups of cream,
- 1 cup milk,
- Half cup cocoa powder,
- Half cup condensed milk,
- Half cup sugar,
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.
- Take the same amount of milk in a bowl and mix sugar in it. Then boil the milk on low heat. This time you have to stir again and again so that the sugar gets a chance to mix well in the milk.
- When you see that the sugar is well mixed, turn off the heat. Then add the same amount of cocoa powder with the milk. After mixing well, mix the same amount of condensed milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup.
- Then keep stirring well. After stirring for some time, set aside the mixture to cool.
- Now pour the amount of cream in the mix and blend well. Then mix the chocolate mixture with that cream.
- Then pour the mixture into a bowl and press. Then lower the bowl to the deep freezer for 8-9 hours.
- When the time comes, take the ice cream out of the fridge, keep it at room temperature for some time and then serve. If desired, you can pour a little chocolate syrup on top of the ice cream while serving. The taste will increase.